Radically Loved Yoga Teacher Mentorship Program
August 1st 2017- December 1st, 2017
This Program Begins August 1st, 2017- Ends December 1st, 2017
ABOUT THE MENTOR
Rosie Acosta is a highly experienced in many facets of yoga and meditation. She completed her teacher training at YogaWorks in Los Angeles and is a 500hr E-RYT certified Yogaworks Teacher Trainer. Her training has largely emphasized the importance of mind-body integration through Somatic Psychology, Neuroscience, and the study of Sri-Vidya and Tantra. Since 2012 she has been studying ParaYoga with her teacher Rod Stryker, which blends the ancient teachings of Tantra, Hatha Yoga, Ayurveda and the Yoga Sutras. She is also a Certified Holistic Health Coach, Life Coach and Nutritionist, She currently lives in Los Angeles, CA.
This Mentorship Program:
After I graduated from my first 200hr TT, I felt the stoking desire for MORE. I was very fortunate to live in a place where there were incredible programs and teachers to help facilitate my desire for more knowledge and more growth. If you have recently graduated from a 200hr TT and have the desire for a deeper understanding of the deeper dimension of yoga, this program is for you. This requires some independent study, and if you are curious about these teachings and have the motivation to continue your education, I would be honored to guide you.
What You Get:
- 4 Month Mentorship Program
- Radically Loved Mentorship Manual
- 4 one-hour personal feedback sessions with Rosie Acosta (Mentor Sessions will be done via Skype and will be recorded for your review)
- Assist in 1 class or workshop (this includes retreats, workshops and/or a teacher training weekend)
- Teach 4 classes and get written feedback from your class.
- Teach two complete classes (one of which will be recorded and submitted to mentor)
- Exploration and discussion of one text or reading(s) assigned to each participant to meet her/his needs
- Given a Personal Practice Includes Mantra, Pranayama + Meditation
- You will be assigned a Mentor to work with on a one on one basis in person
- Mentorship program meets the requirements for 20 CEUs from Yoga Alliance
This program is open to those who:
- Have completed a 200-hour yoga alliance approved teacher training program
- Have completed the mentorship application form.
- Currently practices Yoga and Meditation and has taken at least one class with the Mentor leading the program in Portland, OR or Los Angeles, CA.
Required as Part of the Program:
- Attendance and assisting 1 class or workshop, class, or training led by your mentor
- Four one-hour private sessions with Rosie Acosta for the 4-month program
- Monthly Asana/Meditation Logs Are Due the 1st of every month
- Individual Homework: Book Reports, Practice Logs, Writing Assignments or Workshop Building/ Yoga Biz Building.
- You will Have to Attend all 4 of the Mentor Meetings
- Meetings will be in Person with your Individual Mentor Group
- 1 Meeting with Rosie Acosta will be a recorded Webinar
August 1st, 2017 at 6:30pm-8:30pm (with Mentor)
September 1st, 2017 at 6:30pm-8:30pm (with Mentor)
October 1st, 2017 at 6:30pm-8:30pm (with Mentor)
November 1st, 2017 at 6:30pm-8:30pm (with Mentor)
August 2017: Finding Your Life’s Purpose
September 2017: Prana Shakti and The Balance of Life
October 2017: Mantras, Mudras and Meditation
November 2017: Finding Your Authentic Voice and The Heart of the Teacher
Course Study: (required readings)
The Four Desires by Rod Stryker
Teaching Yoga: Exploring The Teacher Student Relationship by Donna Farhi
At the Eleventh Hour: The biography of Swami Rama
Bhagavad Gita by Stephen Mitchell
Four Agreements : A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom a Toltec Wisdom Book by Don Miguel Ruiz
Register Before July 1st, 2017
Total Cost: $1,500
After July 2nd, 2017 $1,800
(Payment Plan Is Available, Add it in Application Notes)