- October 14, 2017 - October 21, 2017
4:00 pm - 9:00 am
Radically Loved Yoga, and the Art of Mindful Living
October 14th, 2017 – October 21st, 2017
Yoga Immersion in Tuscany, Italy
You Will Learn…
• How to practice meditation (the formal practice of mindfulness)
• How to practice mindfulness in daily life (the informal practice of mindfulness)
• The 8 foundations of mindful living
• How to work skilfully with difficult emotions and thoughts
• 5 strategies to integrate mindfulness into a busy or stressful life
• The most common beginner mistakes (and how not to make them)
• How to switch out of stress and into calm in under 60 seconds
• How to shift from autopilot living into conscious living
• How to break through limiting beliefs and mind patterns
• How to work skilfully with addictive behavior
• Powerful methods to help you respond rather than react and make wiser choices
• How to unveil the innate peace, wholeness and wisdom that are your birthright
BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME! This is an ALL LEVELS RETREAT!
Yoga in Italy There are indoor and outdoor spaces for practicing yoga – each with a unique atmosphere of peace and tranquillity for centering the mind and body. The indoor yoga room is located downstairs in the communal area with glass windows looking into the swimming pool. Constructed with wooden flooring, the yoga room can accommodate up to 18 participants and is fully equipped with Manduka quality yoga mats, blankets, bolsters, belts and blocks.
There are also several grassed terraces with views overlooking the hills and olive groves which can be used in the warmer months for sunrise & sunset sessions, where one can fully savour the serenity of the Tuscan countryside.
This retreat package price includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation + all linen + towels. Please note that linen is not changed during the retreat but bath towels are refreshed mid-week. One pool towel per person is also provided.
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day, except for one lunch out on Wednesday and one dinner out on a day to be decided. On these days, guests are free to explore on their own, choosing one of our excursions or a night out in Lucca etc. There are also two excellent restaurants in the immediate vicinity renowned for their Tuscan cuisine. These are open for dinner only.
- 2 Daily Yoga Practices + Meditation with Rosie
- Fresh detox fruit / vegetable juice at breakfast
- Unlimited fruit, water + herbal teas throughout the day. Tea + coffee making facilities are available in each house.
- Local wine at dinner (limited to 1/2 bottle per person, per night)
- Use of the salt water swimming pool and all facilities within the grounds of the villa. Please note that the swimming pool is not heated, but it will be summer…
- Use of the Turkish Sauna/ Steam Room. This is limited to one complimentary 3 hour session during the week. Thereafter, a fee of $80 fee that applies for each additional use of the steam room for up to three consecutive hours each session. Two hours’ notice is required to pre-heat the steam room.
- Use of yoga room, yoga mats, blankets, blocks, belts and bolsters plus additional yoga mats for use outdoors.
- Transfers to and from Lucca to Il Borghino at the start and finish of the retreat. Please note that there is one scheduled pick up and drop off only at an agreed time. Transfers outside of the scheduled pick-up and drop off are not included.
- Assistance and advice in arranging optional excursions (retreat concierge).
- Use of the WIFI
- Laundry facilities in each house for use by guests
- Tourist Tax – this is levied on overnight stays for non-residents in visitor accommodation.
Other activities available but not included in retreat price
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers or transfers outside the scheduled pick-up and drop-off
- Optional excursions outside the villa or transportation for excursions
- Optional massages and holistic treatments
- Other travel related expenses
Yoga + Meditation + Lecture schedule may include but not limited to the following…
- 7:00-8:00 am »Tea, coffee, fresh fruit for our early risers
- 8:00am-10:00am »Lecture + Yoga + Meditation with Rosie
- 9:30-10:30 am » Breakfast
- 11:00 am – 1:30 pm »Free time to relax in your room, enjoy the ocean or spa time
- 1:30-2:30 pm »Lunch + Adventuring or Relaxing
- 2:30-5:00 pm »More free time or we can organize some excursions (additional $)
- 5:15-6:30 pm »Renew & Restore with Yoga+Meditation + Yoga Nidra
- 6:30pm-7pm »Q&A + Lecture (optional)
- 7:30 pm »Dinner followed by socializing and/or quiet time
The retreat menu is vegetarian and we have a wonderful local cook who prepares deliciously fresh dishes based on what is in season and the region’s specialities. As we are in Tuscany, we do indulge in local cheeses, pasta, breads, wines and other delights, so although our menu is not a strict cleanse, we do offer plenty of healthy choices with nuts, seeds, legumes, plenty of vegetables and salads, rice, amaranth, quinoa, buckwheat, fresh fruit and yogurt. We source our food from local producers and wherever possible, we use organic grains, fruit and vegetables. We also make our own fresh fruit and vegetable juices and cleansing herbal teas using fresh herbs from the garden. Organic wine, olive oil and honey is produced in the surrounding agricultural area near Il Borghino and is served during our retreats.
Early Bird Registration BEFORE JUNE 15th, 2017
|Room Type A: Twin Room with Shared Bathroom||$1,922.00
after 6/15 $2,222
|Room Type B: Twin Room with Private Bathroom||$2,026.00
after 6/15 $2326
|Room Type C: Double Room with Private Bathroom||$2,026.00
after 6/15 $2326
|Room Type D: Single Room with Private Bathroom||$2,235.00
after 6/15 $2535
You can purchase via Credit Card with a 3 % charge, Cash or Check by contacting us here firstname.lastname@example.org
Check In: after 4pm on 10/14/17
Check Out: 10/21/17 by 9:30am
Make your $500 non-refundable Deposit to Hold your Spot!
Find out more about the beautiful accommodations here
- Room Type A is a twin room with 2 single beds. 4 people share a bathroom. (2 rooms available)
- Room Type B is a twin room with 2 single beds. 2 people share a private bathroom. (4 rooms available)
- Room Type C is a twin room with a double bed. 2 people share a bathroom. (2 rooms available)
- Room Type D is a single room with a single bed. 1 person uses a bathroom. (2 rooms available)
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is needed to secure your spot. The remaining balance will be due September 7th, 2017. All fees are non-refundable.
Refunds are available 45 days PRIOR to the retreat, less a $150 administration fee per registrant. Cancellations WITHIN 45 days of retreat will not receive a refund. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc.) but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers and hotels. To be safe, you may want to purchase travel insurance.
The Lucca City Council introduced a tourist tax with effect from April 1 2013. The tax is levied on overnight stays for non-residents in the city of Lucca in visitor accommodation up to a maximum of 3 consecutive stays. The tax works out to be approximately an additional 4.50 – 6 euro per person and is included in the overall retreat package price. However, a receipt must still be issued to the retreat organiser.
INTERNET ACCESS & PHONE RECEPTION
WIFI is available at the retreat centre. However, as we are in the countryside, mobile phone reception can be intermittent. Whilst we recognise the need to stay in contact with friends and loved ones during your retreat, we try to encourage guests to leave their virtual world behind.
Washing facilities are available in each house for use by guests.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
Our retreats run for one week from Saturday to Saturday. Check-in is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival and checkout is strictly 09:30am on the day of departure. As we often have new retreats starting the same day as one finishes, we ask you to ensure your retreat guests observe these times.