Shawn Stevenson is considered to be one of the most talented nutritionists in the country. His mission is to help you feel great and find fulfillment in your life and do it in the healthiest way possible.
Shawn is a bestselling author and creator of The Model Health Show. He has a very inspiring story and he’s so rich with insight and information I’m honored to have him as a guest.
We talk about Shawn’s background and the challenging journey he’s had. He shares with us his transformational mindset, advice on how to let go of negativity, and tips on becoming who you want to be.
Radically Positive Shawn
- Going from playing as an athlete to experiencing sciatic nerve pain
- Helping physicians work with patients more effectively
- Deciding to wake up and get well to change his health
Radically Inspired Clarity
- Embrace the hard times. See the great opportunity that’s there. There’s something in this for you.
- The ego can be healthy. We have to have a perception of who we are and who we want to be in the world.
Shawn Stevenson Answers…
- What is the most important thing that needs to happen for us to have a moment of clarity?
- What would you tell someone who is trying to focus more on gratitude?
- Why do people make the same mistakes?
Radically Loved Quotes
“Rock bottom is a great place. It’s an emotional opening.”
“Awareness trumps everything. The things I’m doing are because this is who I think I am. This is what I think I deserve.”
“If you have this idea that you’re unlovable, I promise you that’s untrue.”
A Little More About Our Guest
A graduate of The University of Missouri – St. Louis, Shawn studied business, biology, and kinesiology, and went on to be the founder of Advanced Integrative Health Alliance, a company that provides wellness services for individuals and organizations worldwide. Shawn has been featured in Entrepreneur magazine, Men’s Health magazine, ESPN, FOX News, and many other major media outlets. He is also a frequent keynote speaker for numerous organizations, universities, and conferences. To learn more about Shawn visit www.TheModelHealthShow.com