Katie Dalebout curates inspired wisdom that guides people to go deep and sift through the thoughts clouding their minds. She’s the incredible host of the podcast Let It Out, where she helps people develop a positive image of their bodies by embracing their creativity and personality outside of their physicality.
Her best-selling book, Let It Out: A Journey Through Journaling, is an incredible tool for anyone looking for clarity in their life. I am so inspired by Katie. She has an extensive resume of being a beautiful light in this world and helping people by giving them tools to express our gifts.
We talk a lot about Katie’s background and her journey into wellness and positive body image. Katie shares her insights on how to choose your thoughts, growing into yourself, what yoga’s done for her, and the environment in Detroit.
Radically Self-Loved Katie
- Falling in love with a yoga studio and diving into wellness
- Coming up against negative body image and getting addicted to compliments
- Loosening her grip on perfection and finding a new perspective on health
- Being raw and real for the first time with a journal
Radically Inspired Clarity
- We think our thoughts on repeat day after day. If you can get that out of your head and onto the page, you can decide what to listen to and what you can let go.
- Know yourself enough to know why you’re feeling a certain way and what you can do to feel better.
Katie Dalebout Answers…
- What are the things that keep you in a grounded space?
- How has yoga influenced your life?
- How has Detriot changed in the last several years?
Radically Loved Quotes
“The way our bodies look isn’t really under our control and it changes all the time. That’s lovely and beautiful.”
“You’re going to grow and change. You don’t know what you don’t know. I only have the information I have right now. I’m trying to be better at being myself.”
“Life has multitudes and that’s great. We chose to be here to experience them and if we don’t, it’s boring.”
“Figure out who you are and stop trying to be whoever everyone else wants.”
A Little More About Our Guest
Katie is on a mission to share journaling tools that invoke deeper authenticity and self awareness. Through her blog, podcasts, videos, and courses, millennial blogger, speaker, and podcast host, Katie brings loads of clarity and creativity. She’s the author of the Amazon best-selling book, Let It Out: A Journey Through Journaling (Hay House, 2016). She’s a contributor to Hello Giggles, Refinery29, and Mind Body Green and she hosts the podcast, Let it Out, which attracted wellness and lifestyle celebrities such as Gabrielle Bernstein, Tara Stiles, and Joe Cross in its first few episodes. www.katiedalebout.com/