Danielle LaPorte is my absolute hero. She is the high priestess of entrepreneurship, consciousness, and self-empowerment. Her new book, White Hot Truth: Clarity for Keeping it Real On Your Spiritual Path from One Seeker to Another, launches May 16, 2017 and I can honestly say that this book is literally what the world needs at this exact moment. It has changed my perspective on so many things and opened the door to discovering a new way of being.
Named one of the “Top 100 Websites for Women” by Forbes, over 5 million visitors go to DanielleLaPorte.com every month for her daily #Truthbombs and what’s been called “the best place online for kickass spirituality.” Danielle has been a mentor of mine for years and I am so grateful for her work.
I am incredibly honored to have this chance to speak with Danielle. She graciously shared her insights on honesty, dealing with criticism, personal narrative, pulling out suffering stories, and finding truth.
Radically Truthful Danielle
- Getting distracted by positive and negative criticism
- Rooting into your why even if your why seems shallow
- Honing in on your intuition and going deeper to assess what’s right
- Recommitting to doing the things that are most loving
Radically Inspired Clarity
- Love yourself so you can be kind. Wake up and serve the world in whatever way you can.
- It’s difficult work waking up and being of service and it’s the most worthwhile thing you could do.
Danielle LaPorte Answers…
- Why is it so important to be honest with ourselves?
- How do we break through our personal narrative so it doesn’t consume us?
- What is the biggest piece of advice you have for those looking for this type of truth?
- How do you still seek truth?
Radically Loved Quotes
“All the times you gave up your power and did dumb things, that’s all part of waking up. Everybody does it. You’re on track.”
“Question everything. Sometimes the answer will be yes, I resonate. Sometimes, the answer is, ‘You kidding me?’”
“I just want to sit at the feet of true masters and then go be hip and sexy in my own way.”
“The best self-help turns out to be self-compassion. Befriending yourself is everything.
A Little More About Our Guest
Danielle LaPorte is an invited member of Oprah’s inaugural Super Soul 100, a group who, in Oprah Winfrey’s words, “is uniquely connecting the world together with a spiritual energy that matters.” Her book, The Desire Map, has been translated into 8 languages, evolved into a yearly day planner and journal system, a top 10 iTunes app, and an international workshop program with licensed facilitators in 15 countries. Her multi-million dollar company is made up of nine women and one very lucky guy, working virtually from seven different cities. Danielle is a speaker, poet, painter, and former business strategist and Washington-DC think tank exec, Entrepreneur Magazine calls Danielle, “equal parts poet and entrepreneurial badass…edgy, contrarian…loving and inspired.” Her charities of choice are VDay: a global movement to end violence against women and girls, and charity: water, setting out to bring safe drinking water to everyone in the world. She lives in Vancouver with her favorite person – her 12 year old son. Learn more at www.daniellelaporte.com/whitehottruth and keep in touch on Instagram.